No.NUPCWE/GS/2017 Date : 20th August, 2017
Department of Posts
Subject: Minutes of the meeting with staff representative(s) of FNPO and its affiliated National Union of Postal Civil Wing Non Gazetted Employees held on 28.03.2017 – regarding.
Kindly refer to the Directorate’s letter No.08-05/2017-SR dated 12.04.2017 and our letter of even number dated 01.05.2017 on the subject mentioned above.
Even though the meeting was held in March, 2017 and six months have elapsed we could not feel any action on the demands raised as below in the meeting on 28.03.2017 have seems to have taken by the Department yet.
1. CADRE REVIEW AND RESTRUCTURING OF CIVIL WING EMPLOYEES RETROSPECTIVELY FROM 01.01.2006
2. CREATION OF NEW POSTS OF JUNIOR ENGINEERS/MINISTERIAL CADRES TO BRING AT PAR WITH THE STRENGTH AS ON 31.03.2009
3. CREATION OF JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL/ELECT) WITH HEADQUARTER AT EACH POSTAL DIVISION OFFICES
4. APPOINTMENT OF M.T.S (ELECTRICIAN/PUMP OPERATOR/LIFT OPERATOR/CARPENTER ETC.ETC.) OR PROMOTION TO EXISTING MTSs. AS PROPOSED BY US
5. UNIFIED TRANSFER AND POSTING POLICY FOR NON-GAZETTED STAFF
6. APPOINTMENT OF DRAFTSMAN AS PER NEW RECRUITMENT RULES
On presumption of some positive approach from the Department and hope of rays after the meeting with the Additional Director General we have withdrawn our agitation programme which was supposed to commence from 29.03.2017. But after a lapse of six months nothing have come out from the administration except the mass transfers and posting in the clerical cadre as per the wills and fancy of the officers without finalizing a uniform policy as stipulated by the Department of Personnel and Training irrationally and inhuman way by the Civil Wing Administration including North Eastern Sectors and to trouble effected places, A&N Islands without considering education of children and health grounds
In this connection we would like to inform you that the Central Works Committee as well as the All India Conference of our Union have raised grave concern of the inaction from the Department during the conference held at Nagpur from 13.09.2017 to 15.09.2017 and have resolved that the agitation programme should continue till we get our genuine demands meted out as such it has been decided to hold a token agitation by wearing BLACK SHIRT/TOP (DEMANDS PRINTED ON IT) on 26.10.2017 and HUNGER STRIKE ON 23.11.2017 & 24.11.17 by the General Secretary in front of Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
Copy to the Chief Engineer, Civil, Postal, Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi for favour of information & necessary action.